Global Compliance Partners
Global Compliance Partners is looking for a mid level Validation Engineer with an intermediate level of understanding of Equipment Validation. Resource must be available for travel/re-location to Greater Seattle Area.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This position provides support to our client for execution of Facility, Utility, Equipment Qualification, Periodic Reviews and Re-qualification.
- Develop and execute qualification protocols.
- Generate final reports documenting study execution.
- Support completion of System Impact Assessments and Criticality Assessments.
- Responsible for temperature mapping studies and freezer/chamber requalifications.
- Ensuring deviation resolution including root cause analysis when required.
- Responsible for the generation and maintenance of validation procedures, validation master plans and validation reports.